Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guess who's 1 today......

Yep today is Chris's one year re-birthday! It's so hard to believe its been a whole year. I am so proud of my hubby and the amazing progress he has made. I am truly blessed and I can't imagine taking this journey with anyone but him and not only this journey but our entire journey in life. Honey thanks so much for all of your love and support and I know this next year is going to be one of the best yet. I love you and Congratulations on all your success!

I promise to post more soon concerning our Dr. appt. I will just leave you with this.....its great news. But you will have to wait because I am tired and need to get to bed so I can get up for work in the morning, but I promise to update soon on where we stand and when we get started.

Until next time, Blessings to each and every one of you!

1 comment: