Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's official we have begun.....

It is really happening and I can't believe it. Mother nature made her official visit this morning which is the first step I was waiting for. I just knew I would be late since I am so anxious, but to my surprise she made her visit right on time like clock work. So this morning, I called Dr. Dunn's office and they called in the prescription for the birth control pills. I start taking them on Sat. I know I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that the first step in IVF is taking birth control pills. I mean after trying to have a baby for 12 years now with no success, to be taking birth control bills is a bit bizarre. At any rate, Maria my nurse will call me on Monday with my appointment day and time for next week which is when I will get my official calendar and the medicine/injection protocol. So I am anxiously awaiting that call because once I have that calendar in my hands it will definitely be real. So here we go we have jumped on and we are prepared to enjoy the ride. I know that sounds crazy to most, but after everything we have been through to get us to this point, I have made up my mind that I am going to do everything possible to make this a happy and positive experience injections and all. I promise to update soon. Until next time Blessings to each and every one of you!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment