Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Feels like a whirlwind...

It has been a very busy few days setting up appointments and what not.  We officially have our IVF calendar and the orders for the injections have been sent it.  As I said before I have already begun taking the pills.  Today I am heading to Dr. Dunn for the sonohysterogram.   So not looking forward to this one, but it has to be done so here we go and it will all be worth it in the long run.  Then we have a consult appointment on 9/21 to get all our instructions for injections and meet with the Dr. one more time.  Injections are set to begin on 10/1 and our tentative retrieval date is 10/15 with implant being 10/20.  These two dates could move based on my response to the injections but they will be around that time at any rate.  This time around I will be taking Gonal F instead of Follistim, so I am looking forward to asking Dr. Dunn why we are changing it up this time compared to last time.  All other injections seem to be the same, Menopur, Ganirelix & Oridrel.   Hopefully this afternoon won't be too terribly painful but remembering from last time it will, I just keep saying it will all be worth it in the end!  Until next time, praying for a happy ending.....

No comments:

Post a Comment