Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dr Visit




Everything went great at the Doctor today! He said I am progressing great and that he doesn't see any problems. This is 2 months since my surgery. I have now lost a grand total of 70 lbs! How crazy is that? My hormones seem to be getting back to normal and I am feeling better with all of that. Every question he asked about "having problems" I answered no to and he replied with great that's my perfect patient! So things are progressing as I had hoped and with everyday that passes I am feeling better and better. I can't believe it has already been 2 months since surgery. I go back to the Doctor on 8/20 for my 3 month follow-up and at this appointment they will do labs which means 10 vials of blood. Yuck! Not looking forward to that but glad to have it done because it will give the picture of my hormones as well as all of my levels and if anything is off at that point it will be addressed. So at this point, I have been released from the restricted eating. I am now free to try anything I want while keeping to a low fat low calorie diet. The key is to be like a baby and only try one new thing a day to make sure its something I can handle and that it doesn't make me sick. If I try too many things at one time and get sick, then I won't know what made me sick. The big try of the day today for me was 4 tortilla chips with some salsa! It was wonderful to have the crunch of the chip in my mouth. Chris goes back to the Doctor on 7/30 so we will update with pictures of him at that time. Until next time, I am going to try to go to bed early tonight, blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you really look great! Glad you are feeling great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO!! You look great and congrats on your first chips and salsa!!!

    ReplyDelete