Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Monday was Chris's 1st Day back to WORK!






I made him pose for pictures before he left. He was so excited to be wearing a shirt he hasn't worn in 2-3 years! He felt great and made it all day but he was very tired when he got home. He is doing wonderful and goes back to the Dr on 7/30. I go back to the Dr next week so you can expect to see pics of me next week along with my updated weight!
The great news is we had to go do a little shopping the last few days because I don't have a single pair of shorts, capris or pants that fit me. I have been wearing lots of sundresses. So finally tonight I managed to get 2 pairs of shorts and a couple shirts so at least I have some comfy clothes to wear on the weekend. The best news is the last pair of shorts I bought before now (I cannot believe I am putting this in writing on the blog for everyone to read....)well those shorts were a size.....oh gosh am I really typing this....size 26 and the shorts I bought today are a size 20! Then I bought a couple t-shirts and instead of a 3X I bought XL! HOLY COW! I may not see the weight loss in the mirror but the clothes definitely tell the story! Chris was really excited too because he got 2 pair of shorts and he was originally wearing a size 52 and the shorts he bought were a size 46.....then he also went down from a 3X shirt to a 2X shirt! As you can imagine we haven't had shopping trips this fun in a long time. It was weird to try on sizes you thought would fit and they fell off of you! Just crazy.
Things physically are going well for both of us. Neither of us have gotten sick and thrown up a single time! Huge accomplishment! I am having some issue with my hormones being out of whack but the Dr tells me that it will take another month or 2 for that to get back to normal. Needless to say with hormones out of whack I am a bit emotional and all over the place but hey I can deal with that.
Thanks again to everyone for their support and prayers! Until next time.....Blessings to All!

3 comments:

  1. You both are doing so well! I'm so excited for you! Keep up the great work! When you see results like you're seeing, it's totally worth it, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stud muffin!!! :)
    I can't wait to see what your doctor says next week. You guys are doing great! See you soon...hopefully. Maybe we can go to the pool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO!!! I remember when my mom was losing from 20 to 16 to 12 and now she is a size 6...

    It will go by SO fast! Chris looks great and I can't wait to see your pictures soon!!

    ReplyDelete