Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Knowing is better than not knowing!

I got the official word today at work. My last day of work will be on Feb 26th! That was the best news possible. Since as of 2/26 the office will be completely closed down. This means I was asked to stay and shut the whole thing down. The good news about this is I have a regular paycheck until then and then my severance will kick in. So now I can really start looking for a job since I now know when I will be able to start. So that is the final news and honestly I was so relieved at first and now reality is really starting to set in. Please continue to pray for me to find a job. Also a quick update on our friends A & B, after harvesting follicles and fertilizing they have 13 embryos that are on their way to the genetics lab for testing. They will know on Thursday how many continue to grow and are CF free and Saturday will be implantation day. Please keep them in your prayers! Thanks to everyone for their prayers for us and our dear friends. May God bless each and everyone of you!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO GLAD that you got such "great" news! I know that is what you were hoping for and let's just face it...we don't usually get what we are hoping for!!! :)

    Thank you for all of your prayers. I am trying to keep myself very busy until tomorrow when I find out how many embryos they biopsy. I have moments of total optimism and then I have moments of reality!

    xoxo
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing is ALWAYS better than NOT knowing! So, I'm glad that God gave you your answer and gave it to you in such a timely fashion so that you have time to plan for the future! And, I'm praying for your friends, obviously the above commenter! I've gone to their profile as well and read up a little on them! GOOD LUCK guys and may God be with you today as you get what I HOPE will be AWESOME news!!!

    ReplyDelete