Sunday, October 4, 2009

Have you met Hank & Linda???

My best friend Tara & her hubby Rafael
Me & Tara

Let me introduce you to Hank & Linda! Yes this is Hank & Linda!




So on Friday night we went out with Tara & Rafael and the last time Rafael saw us was in Feb when we all went to the rodeo. So needless to say he was shocked and he said well it was great of Hank & Linda to come but where the hell is Chris & Amy! We all got a big laugh out of it and most of all we had fun spending time together. We went to the Fort Bend County Fair for the first time in 10 years and we have decided we don't need to go back for another 10 years. So we officially have a date planned for 2019!
We are both still doing and feeling great. I will know by this week when my last day at work will be so at least I will know because the not knowing is the worst. Please pray for our dear friends A & B that are going thru IVF, tomorrow morning they will be harvesting her eggs and then she will go back for the implantation on Sat the 10th! Until next time, blessings to everyone and thanks for all of your prayers for us and for A & B!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my friend! We are just about to enter the hospital. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank and Linda are hotties!! And, please let your friends know that I am praying for them! Struggling with infertility is.THE.WORST!

    ReplyDelete