Monday, September 28, 2009

New Pics








I really love this pic of the two of us.....its been a long time since I could say I really like a pic that I am in!
Hi Everyone.....hope things are going well in your worlds. Things are moving along here. These were just some pics we took this weekend before heading off to a birthday party and I thought I would share them. Things are still going great for us and our health. We are still losing weight and we are still riding bikes almost everyday. And to be honest we are really enjoying riding bikes and while a week ago we both had a horrible stomach flu, we were really bummed not feeling well enough to go for our evening bike rides. Wow its hard to believe I just said that I missed exercising. Its amazing how your perspective changes throughout this journey. We both still haven't gotten sick while eating a single time which is definitely a blessing in my book! We are feeling better and better everyday. I just printed a few of these pics out tonight and put them side by side with some pics from before surgery and now I see what apparently everyone else has been seeing! I couldn't believe my eyes. Up until now I knew the scale was going down and I knew I was buying new clothes in much smaller sizes, but I didn't really see the loss in the mirror I guess because I see myself everyday. But my on my did I see a huge difference with the pics side by side! In the last 2 weeks I have seen 4 people that I haven't seen since before my surgery and I tell you their reactions we priceless and made me feel like a million bucks!
A quick update on my job before I sign off for the evening....I don't have much info yet but we are suppose to know when our last day will be by this Friday or Monday at the latest. Right now it looks like I will have a job until the first week of Jan, but that still remains to be seen. So please keep praying not only to have a job until the first of the year but also that I am able to find a new job rather quickly. Also our dear friends A & B are about a week away from the harvesting phase of their IVF cycle, so please keep them in your prayers that they have lots of mature eggs to use as well as please pray that as many as possible fertilize to viable healthy embryos. May God Bless each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment