Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Doctor Update at 25 weeks

Today's appointment was another great one! I loved seeing my little man again and watching him move all over as I felt him moving too. I tell you I could watch that ultrasound all day everyday and hear that big heartbeat too! What a blessing!

So for the details of today's appointment:
my blood pressure - perfect
my weight gain - 1 more lb
his heart rate - 155
his estimated weight - 1 lb 10 oz
his estimated length - 8-9 inches
my cervix - completely closed
Placenta Previa - on the move......still about 75% covered but it is on the move

So according to the Dr everything looks great with both my health and his health. The good news is it appears that my Placenta Previa will move enough in time for me to give birth. It is on the move although we are not completely out of the woods yet. I am still on all the same restrictions but things look very positive that I won't be forced to have a c-section. We have been praying for this news and it was music to my ears.

I go back to the Dr in 3 weeks and I will have the glucose test as well as a regular Dr appt. After that appointment, I will start seeing her every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks! Wow I can't believe we are starting to get that close!

Funny story from the ultrasound today. The tech was doing all her measurements and taking lots of pics and asking me questions. She said, you seem to be confident that its a boy. I said well yes I am. When I was here last time they said they were 100% sure it was a boy! She said, well we never say 100% sure so lets double check to make sure. Then she busted out laughing and said WOW you are right we are 100% sure its a boy! We both laughed for a while on that one. It was amazing to me in 6 short weeks how much more detail could be seen. We got lots of pics and another disc so as soon as I get a moment, I will get them scanned and downloaded and get them posted on here.

Until next time - Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment