Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe....belated....

So I meant to get this posted yesterday but that didn't happen. Yesterday was my wonderful husband's birthday. We had a wonderful three day weekend together working on the baby's room and taking a little day trip to Kemah and enjoying the boardwalk and some wonderful fresh seafood. We had a wonderful and relaxing time together. I can't thank my husband enough for a great weekend and for being so good to me through the entire IVF and now preganancy journey. There isn't anyone else in this world I could imagine or even want to take this journey with. I love you babe and I hope you had a wonderful 39th Birthday!

I promise to post pics of the baby's room soon when its done as well as some pics of our little miracle from our last appt. I know I am behind schedule since next Tues is our next appt. Until next time.....Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment