Wednesday, April 13, 2011

34 weeks update with pics....

So we went back to the Dr today and had another ultrasound and we got GREAT GREAT GREAT news! We are 34 weeks along and only have 6 weeks left to go. We found out today that the placenta previa has moved completely and we are all clear for a normal birth! News to my ears for sure. He is measuring approximately 5 lbs 2 oz and is in the 58th percentile meaning he is slightly above average size. They estimate right now he will be a little over 8 lbs at birth. We got to see his beautiful face and he has got some chubby chubby cheeks. I can't wait to kiss all over them. He was also pouting with big pouty lips because he didn't want to be bothered anymore. It was so funny that he would roll his lip every time they pushed on him to try to get him to move. We both laughed. His heart rate was 146 and in the beginning he was very active, but then he got tired. My health is doing good still. My blood pressure was 100/70 and I have gained 2 lbs since the last visit so I am up a total now of 13 lbs. She said both of us are very healthy and that my cervix is very long and tight so there are no signs of early labor or birth. She said honestly, you are a very boring pregnant woman medically speaking. Well this is a time I love being called boring. LOL! So we go back in 2 weeks since everything is in perfect order and then we start weekly appointments. I can hardly believe we are only 6 weeks away now. I can't wait to have this little miracle in my arms. In a bit I will do another post with some pics of my ever growing belly and our precious little miracle. Love & God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment