Monday, March 28, 2011

32 Weeks - Dr Appt/Update

Hi Everyone....So today was our 32 week appointment and it went great again! Mr. Colton was a wiggle worm. They worked for 20 minutes trying to get his heartbeat and every time the nurse would catch it, he would either kick the monitor off my belly or move real quick where she lost it. We kept laughing and she usually doesn't like to base it on only a few seconds, but this time that is what we had to do. So the official heartbeat was 148. He measured right on track again and my blood pressure was 110 over 78. She said he and I were doing great. On the weight side, I gained back 4 of the 5 lbs I had lost last time so that makes me up a total of 11.5 lbs. She said I was doing excellent on the weight and wasn't concerned about the up and down I have been doing since he is measuring right on track. I asked about what I could do about the horrific leg cramps I am having. Well you learn something new everyday because apparently leg cramps during pregnancy is a sign you need more calcium. So she told me to get some chewable Viactive and that should help things. So we stopped on the way home and picked some up. I am praying this works because I have had a constant cramp in my left leg since last Thursday and I am walking really weird because it hurts so freaking bad! Other than that, we go back to the Dr on 4/13 and we will have another ultrasound and appt and I am praying that we will find out that the previa has moved enough that we can plan for a vaginal birth and not a c-section. So if you have time, please say an extra prayer for us. Until next time, God Bless each and every one of you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! We're doing great, just really busy and haven't had the time or the "want to" to update the blog lately! I brought my camera today to work on uploading some pictures, but didn't bring the cord! haha Hopefully the new video I posted will tide everyone over for a little longer! So glad that Colton is doing well and I pray that your leg cramps have and will continue to ease up!

    ReplyDelete