Friday, March 18, 2011

Quick Weekly Update

So this week has been a busy week. On Monday we went back to the Dr and everything is going very well. My UTI is clearing up and I finished my antibiotic yesterday so hopefully its gone now. Colton's heart beat was 151 beats and he measured to the exact day of 30 weeks which I was on Tuesday. I can't believe I now have less than 10 weeks left! In other Dr news, get this despite the fact that I eat non-stop, in 2 weeks I lost 5 lbs! UMMM how is that possible? So that makes me up a grand total of 7.5 lbs. The Dr isn't worried since Colton is measuring right on track and she said he is just sucking everything out of me. So we will see what happens when we go back two weeks from last Monday.

In other news, we got the furniture completely painted this week and moved into Colton's room. Once we finish up a few touch ups, I will post more pics.

Today was a very hard and sad day for us as we had to put our two first babies to sleep. Our cats, Tabbie, 20 years old, and Doobie, 19 years old, have not been doing well for the last few months and this week it got really bad. Our poor babies could no longer control their urine and they had both lost lots of weight and could barely walk. We couldn't stand to see them suffer any longer, so with a very heavy heart we made the decision to put them down. So at 9am this morning our first babies went to heaven and we know they are happy and healthy again. We had many cries today and spent lots of time remembering all their funny stories. The vet we went to was amazingly caring and took such good care of our babies. We cannot thank them enough. We brought our babies home and buried them in the back yard under the tree. Its been a rough day, but we know in our hearts that they are in a better place now and I am sure they are running and playing together like they did when they were young. We love you so much our first babies!

We are looking forward to the weekend, since Sunday is our first baby shower. More on that will come this week. But I CAN'T WAIT!

Until next time, Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment