Sunday, March 6, 2011

Do we have a name you ask?

So this has to be on of the top 2 or 3 questions I get most often these days aside from when are you due. To be honest we have had this name picked out for about 12 years now. Its so funny to me that the boy name we picked way back when we first started trying to get pregnant has never changed over the last 12 years but our girl name has changed about 5 times. For some reason I had this fear that if I started telling people his name when we found out it was a boy that something would change my mind on his name. I know weird but true. LOL! So I won't make you wait any longer.......our sweet miracle boy's name is.....
Colton Joseph

His first name is a name I heard 12 years ago and fell in love with and it has been our boy name every since. His middle name is after his daddy's oldest brother who very unexpectedly passed away May 27, 1999 of a massive heart attack.

Our sweet baby also has a few nicknames already.....daddy calls him Colton Bump and mommy calls him her Little Monkey. Sometimes I swear he is swinging from my ribs although these days its getting harder for him to do that because he is quickly running out of room. I can hardly believe that on Tuesday I will be 29 weeks......

I want to take a moment to thank each of you for continuing to pray for our sweet miracle boy.

Until next time........love and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a sweet name. I'm so happy for you. I love reading your updates. . .you're getting closer and closer to meeting your sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete