Tuesday, May 3, 2011

37 Weeks.....officially full term!

I can't believe we are so close to the end already. It really does seem like just yesterday I got the positive pregnancy test. Todays Doctor appt went great. I lost weight again, so I have gained a grand total of only 13.5 lbs! My BP was 110/68 and his heart rate was 154. She said we are both doing perfect. I am still at 1 cm dilated and I have progressed to 60% effaced. She said my cervix was very soft and she fully expects him to come by my due date. She said that if she stripped my membranes today we could have him in a week but she wanted to wait until next week to possibly do that. So we will see what happens next week. She did say that she won't let me go past 39 weeks because he is so large. So one way or another wether its by his own will or by being enduced he will be here in about 2 weeks! Wow....this is starting to freak me out a little. I just can't wait to have my miracle in my arms. I will post some pics later this week. Until next time, blessings to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment