Wednesday, May 18, 2011

39 weeks.....Update & Induce

Tuesday morning before the Dr.....
feeling pretty miserable....


So I didn't get the update done on Tuesday because I have been well tired! LOL! The good news is we will be induced tomorrow, Thursday. On Tuesday I was almost 3cm but not quite and 80% effaced so she thought I might go into labor on my own between then and Thursday, but here it is 10pm on Wed and nothing. So the plan is to call the Hospital tomorrow morning at 5am and find out what time I am scheduled for. So one way or another Colton will be here sometime tomorrow. Please say a prayer for a calm and quick labor and for a healthy happy baby! I can't wait to hold my miracle in my arms. I promise to get a pic or two up as soon as possible.

Love and God Bless from the soon to be family of 3!




2 comments:

  1. AHHHH - can't believe it's here!!! Congratulations you guys and I can't WAIT to see Colton!!! I know you'll be busy, but I'll be on pins and needles waiting to see a picture of the sweet boy!!! ALL OUR LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO THRILLED! I cannot wait to hear all about that sweet boy and see his pretty face! There is no other feeling like being a momma! Congrats! P.S. 5/19 is my hubby's birthday!

    ReplyDelete