Monday, December 21, 2009

Are you ready for Christmas??

shopping done - check
wrapping done - check
grocery shopping done - check
maid coming tomorrow - Thank Goodness!
still have my brain in tact - check but sometimes questionable!

We were behind schedule with Christmas, but after this weekend we knocked it all out. All that's left is the cooking. And then finally enjoying our family and friends as we celebrate Jesus' Birthday! Its my favorite time of year! So are you ready to celebrate?

Can't wait for Christmas Eve.....we go to church with our parents and then to dinner at a great Chinese restaurant and then to look at Christmas Lights....that's my favorite part.

Until next time....God Bless each and everyone of you!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun this weekend! I'll be thinking of you getting skinnier as I'm stuffing my face!! Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

    ReplyDelete