Wednesday, December 30, 2009

14 years ago today.....

We got married!

Now this isn't quite how I envisioned spending my 14 year anniversary in the hospital with his parents, but that's OK. We will just celebrate a little later. I had planned on doing a post today that included pics from the day we got married but that too will have to be postponned for a later day when we get home from the hospital.

A quick update on Chris's dad.....today hasn't been a good day and yesterday we had hope of no surgery but now its looking like surgery. They have been running tests and x-rays all day and by this evening a definite decision will be made as to the surgery and our next steps.

So it looks like we will be spending not only our anniversary here, but also New Year's Eve which is also my mother-in-laws birthday and New Years Day and who knows how much longer after that. So I will say that we will have a big celebration when we finally get home. I will update tomorrow with his status. Until then please say a prayer for him and please say a prayer for our patience and understanding.

Before I end this let me say, 14 years ago today was the best day of my life and I hope we have many many more years of happiness together. I love you babe!

Blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that you guys are having to go through this...not only on such an special day for the two of you, but period. I am praying for all of you ~ wish I could do something to help you out.

    You are in my thoughts,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete