Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Last night we said goodbye to 2009 and a big hello to 2010. We are ready for a new year full of health and happiness.

Just a quick update on Chris's dad, things are improving and they have now taken surgery off the table. Today he is allowed to have some liquids and hopefully he will continue to improve. Thanks so much for all of your prayers for him.

Blessings to you all and I hope you are having a very Happy New Year. May you all have lots of health and happiness in 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I found you from the comment you left on my post - I have read through your blog and my heart is so heavy! I hope so badly that you are able to have a baby soon - everything in God's time - but I cannot imagine a battle with infertility. I have a sister-in-law that just started clomid and as you know from following me that I specialize in women's health and will be a nurse practitioner in May. I will definitely pray for you guys! Thanks for following my blog and Jackson's caringbridge page! I added myself to follow your blog; I cannot wait to see where God takes you. Good luck and God bless!

    ReplyDelete