Wednesday, September 1, 2010

All Done!

So today went well. Out of the 35 follicles I had, 24 of them had viable eggs. This means that today they fertilized 24 of my eggs. I will get a status report tomorrow how many of them survive fertilization and I will continue to get updates daily until the day of implant. Implant is still set for Monday. Overall I am feeling yuck! Lots of pressure and cramping.....so much for thinking I was going to work tomorrow. Yes Ang I know you told me so! LOL! Also I am still loopy and not steady on my feet from the sedation. It affected me like all anesthesia does, I woke up crying and it took me a while to wake up. Things are going well and Dr Dunn is very happy with the number of good eggs so for that I feel blessed and thankful. Thanks to all of you for the prayers today. I am going to keep this short because I am ready to go back to sleep. I will update soon with more details. Thanks again for the prayers and I hope God Blesses each and everyone of you.

1 comment:

  1. I would never say, "I told you so!!!"...okay, maybe I would! :)
    Praise God for the 24 blessings he built your body to grow! This week will creep by, but the end result is so worth the wait! Love you both!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete