Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ball of nerves.....

So here we are less than 12 hours from harvest and I am a nervous wreck. Now most would be nervous about the whole procedure and I am but I am most nervous about getting the IV tomorrow. If you remember when I had the GBS it took them almost 2 hours to get an IV in me so needless to say I am terrified. It doesn't help that most of the veins in my arms are blown already with all of the blood draws I have had. So I am just praying that the IV goes in easily tomorrow. We have to be there at 7am and they will begin at 8am. Nervous excitement! Today I literally watched my stomach swell more and more as the day went by. I am so very uncomfortable and I am having much more episodes of actual pain, but I keep telling myself it will all be worth it, it will all be worth it. Plus after tomorrow they will be OUT! So with all of that being said, I am going to keep it short tonight and I am headed to take a nice long bath that will hopefully help me relax enough to get a few hours sleep. Please say a prayer for us tomorrow and I promise to update with the statistics as soon as I am feeling up to it.

Blessings to all and Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Amy - you're probably in your procedure right now, but I just said a prayer for you so I KNOW you're going to do great!!!

    ReplyDelete