Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby in Pictures

6 weeks - Baby B our Little Miracle and Baby A our Littlest Angel

8 Weeks 5 days - Our Little Miracle has really grown and you can still see what was our Littlest Angel and is now our Miracle's extra special Guardian Angel!

10 Weeks 5 Days - Our Miracle has a very large head (the largest part is the head) and you can still see the sac of our Littlest Angel in Heaven
I won't get another one of these beautiful pics until 12/28 when we have the big ultrasound and find out the sex of our Miracle. But isn't our little Miracle and our Littlest Angel the most beautiful already! LOL! Just wanted to share these and again to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers while we embarked on this journey and continue on this journey. I am feeling pretty good these days. Still very very tired but the nausea has gotten much better. I am still having trouble with all the iron, but I know when my miracle is in my arms this will seem like nothing and it will be all very much worth it!
God Bless each and everyone of you!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures girl! Get a special Christmas ornament frame for one of those pictures!!! Ours is still one of our favorites! So happy for y'all!!!

    And, thanks for the prayers - I'm thankful for good "friends" like you that pray for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics - I am so excited that you are feeling better - now that you are entering your second trimester - it just keeps getting better!
    Love and Prayers from Louisiana,
    Linz

    ReplyDelete