Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

2010 has been quite a year for us. We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season. We are both very blessed and thankful for our miracle on the way, our family, our friends, our health and tons of other things I could list. Namely I am thankful for 4 days in a row of no nausea! WooHoo! Its the little things. It has definitely been a year to remember and something tells me 2011 will be better yet.

Tomorrow in our family isn't just Thanksgiving, its also my mommy's birthday! So Happy Birthday Mommy! Yes I am 35 and still call her mommy :) Snicker, laugh, make jokes, I don't care she will still be my mommy when I 50! LOL!

We hope that you and your entire family have a wonderfully warm and happy Thanksgiving this year. May God Bless each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment