Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How can it be......

That I am STILL anemic! Seriously I am taking a total of 90 mg of iron everyday and I am still anemic. My Ob's office called yesterday to tell me that I am still anemic. The nurse took down all the details of the iron I am taking and said she is going to talk to the Dr. They have decided to call Dr. Davis and consult with him since I was severely anemic the end of May. So I am just waiting to hear back from them to find out if they will increase my pill form or if we will move to injections. Either way, as long as it keeps my little miracle healthy I will do it, I will however probably complain about it the whole time! LOL! Especially when it comes to going potty. I know TMI but the truth is the truth. Otherwise everything came back perfect in the blood work and urine. So that was good news! Other than that, nothing much has changed here. I am still exhausted but on the up note the nausea is getting better. Today I am officially 12 weeks! Woohoo! I will update more very soon and include the pics I promised before.

Blessings to Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY for 12 weeks! That is so fantastic Amy! You and Chris can really start to enjoy this pregnancy now!! You will start to feel SO SO much better now that you're into your 2nd trimester! And, maybe the anemia will get better too...I was pretty anemic for a while once I lost our twin - hopefully things will improve soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pregnancy seems to be be zooming by so quickly - I know, I know... in your eyes probably not so - but nonetheless, I am so excited to hear that all is well - except for the glitch in the iron - just keep comfort in knowing that those little munchkins TAKE everything from mommy - that's probably one reason you're so anemic - the baby wins!
    Take care of yourself!
    Love from Louisiana,
    Linz

    ReplyDelete