Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My B-Day in Pictures....



Chris in the hotel room before leaving for the RiverWalk

Amy on the balcony before leaving for the RiverWalk

All the pics below are at places on the RiverWalk:

This was such a neat sculpture. It looked like giant pieces of candy made out of glass. It was gorgeous!

A beautiful mosaic
The below pics are at the Wax Museum:

The 3 Stooges

My Marilyn Monroe impression....I didn't even know Chris was taking a picture!

Johnny Depp

Marilyn Monroe


John Wayne
The below pics are from Ripley's Believe it or Not!

World's largest tire. I was standing on a wooden box that was at least a foot tall!

Chris and the 1400 lb man!
The sales guy in the Ripley's store took this pic for us.
Inside the lobby of our hotel!

On our way to dinner on Sat night

The view from the tower before being seated for dinner. The tower makes one complete revolution every hour.

The sunset we watched from our table!

Outside the tower looking up at night

The manager took this picture for us after dinner before we went down in the dreaded elevator again! You can kinda see the lights of the city behind us.

My stylish 4D glasses....being goofy!

At the bottom of the Tower in the park area

We really did have a wonderful time. And again if you are in San Antonio, you must go to America's Tower and eat at the Chart House! I still need to scan in and save the old fashion picture, but I will have to do that another day.
Until Thursday evening after we go to the Doctor.....Blessings to you All!

3 comments:

  1. HOT MAMA!!! Just having my morning coffee before "the big day" and your pictures made me smile! You both look fantastic and I am so happy you had such a fantastic time. xoxo, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time and you are both looking GREAT!! Congratulations on that! BTW - if you go to my blog you will see pictures of me and my family in front of the SAME glass sculpture and I even described it the same way you did!! I can't believe what a small world it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so great! I love that black and white dress on you! Definately one you should wear often! Looks like you both had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete