Thursday, December 30, 2010

15.....

of the BEST years of my life. Today was our 15 year anniversary. It has been an amazing 15 years together and I look forward to the next 15 and many more after that. Today we had a great day! We did a little shopping for our baby boy, did a little shopping for mommy so she can go back to work next week and had an amazing dinner at PF Chang's. Chris got me the sweetest gift.....the little boy baby shoes for my James Avery charm bracelet and once the baby is born, we can have his name and the date engraved on the bottom of the shoes. I was so excited and it meant the world to me and brought lots of tears to my eyes. God has truely blessed us over the last 15 years and I know this next year might be our best yet. Honey I love you with all my heart and I couldn't ask for a better partner to take this journey with!

God Bless!

1 comment: