Thursday, December 23, 2010

Almost Christmas Eve.....

It's hard to believe in just a few hours it will be Christmas Eve. What a wonderful year this has been in our family. I cannot thank God enough for all of the blessings he has bestowed upon us in 2010 and I must say 2011 looks like it could be even better. Amazingly enough although we both got sick and Chris had gum graft surgery on Monday, we are all done and ready. Clothes are ready for church tomorrow, last package came in the mail today just in time and its now wrapped, food is bought, all that's left is enjoying time with our families celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. I hope each of you has a very Merry Christmas and may God Bless each of you at this most special time of the year. For all of the loved ones and friends who are watching us from above in heaven, we miss you dearly and know you must be having a wonderful Christmas celebrating in heaven.

Love and God Bless
The Nord Family (soon to be 3)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours! I'm loving watching your baby bump grow and grow!
    Love from Louisiana,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray you and Chris have an absolutely fantastic Christmas with your new sweet baby!!! I remember being pregnant at Christmas with Malachi...Christmas Eve was one of the first times I felt him move!!! You guys be safe in your travels and know that one day soon we will ALL be meeting...I can just feel it!!!

    ReplyDelete