Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Great Doctor's Appointment!!!

We went back to the Dr yesterday and it went great. We didn't get any pictures since I am a "normal" pregnant woman but we did get to hear the heart beat and boy was that music to my ears. Every time I hear that amazing sound, I get tears in my eyes. This little miracle's heart rate was a strong 162! What a blessing. My tummy measured 12 which she said is right on track. She said all my blood work with the exception of the anemia can out perfect. So that was great news. Then she said there is only one thing we need to talk about.....you have LOST 6 lbs since 11/1. I knew I had lost since I weighed myself the night before and I was really shocked. So I am still up 2 lbs total. She asked if I was vomiting and having diarrhea a lot and I said no not at all. Then she looked at me and said and I quote "You cannot be dieting can you?" I looked at her with total shock and said no absolutely not, matter of fact I am eating more than I have in the last 2 years. I told her I eat 5-6 times a day about every 3 hours. Granted I don't eat a lot at one time but I eat until I am full. She said to my relief, in that case I am not worried about it at all. As long as you are eating, not getting sick and your little one is growing and measuring right, then she isn't going to worry. She did however tell me to concentrate on making sure I gain at least 2 lbs between now and 12/28 when we go back. So all in all she is happy, the baby is growing and strong and I feel pretty darn good since the nausea is all but gone! So now the count down begins to get to 12/28 and finding out pink or blue.

Until next time.....Blessings to each and everyone of you!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Is that something you EVER thought you'd hear? That you need to GAIN weight by the next Doctor's appt? FANTASTIC girl!!! Have I told you how excited I am for you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. . .I just feel giddy every time I read your updates. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete