Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The SICK house....

Well yesterday was just a bang up day, we both ended up in the Dr's office together but with different symptoms. Thankfully the flu tests came back negative. On the flip side Chris has an upper respiratory infection and I have ear infections in both ears and in all my sinus'. We got some medicine and home we went to attempt to get better. I guess I am feeling a little better, but apparently I have an endless supply of snot coming out of my head. I know TMI, but oh well! The baby is still growing strong and in the last week or so I definitely have a little baby bump. As soon as we get better and I don't look like Rudolph, we will be taking and posting some baby bump pictures. Here's to hoping we get better soon!

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. PICTURES PLEASE!!!! Really want to see your bump and how cute you MUST look!!! Hope you guys get better soon! And, just think, this time next year, you'll have a beautiful baby to celebrate Christmas with! Hopefully we'll get to introduce our children to each other one day! Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete