Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hospital to Home in Pictures


About 6:30am the morning after surgery. I look rough and was happy to have the morphine button!




I am just back in bed from radiology where I had the upper GI and the results were perfect...everything did what it was suppose to and I have clearance to have lunch! Can't wait!




My first meal is delivered....notice the stack of medicine cups....you will understand why in the next pic :)






This is actually the amount that I ate off the tray in my fine china!






The first bite I took was ice....crazy I know but I had the worst sore throat from the tubes





Happy and satisified after my first meal post-surgery





Thursday 10am the Dr just left and I got the good news that I am going home!






Me and my best friend Tara....can you believe we have known each other since we were 3 years old?!?!








There is no better way to heal at home than with your babies!

One last thought.....for those of you who know me really well can you believe I posted pics of myself without my hair fixed and with no make-up...well let me tell you it was hard :)

Love and Blessings to All! Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment