Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Day of Work...

Well here I am at work and today is my last day at work for 3 weeks. I thought I would be crazy busy today but its odd cause I'm not. I guess that's a good thing of course if its just cause I am forgetting things that's not good. Oh well...

Well I am so excited and surgery is only 4 days away! I can't believe it is really here. Now I am starting to get nervous. I will spend the weekend getting everything ready like doing laundry and all that good stuff so when I come home I won't have anything to do. If I don't post over the weekend, I promise to post on Tuesday morning before we leave for the hospital and post some pics that the hubby will be taking that morning so I can document my weight loss in pics.

Please say an extra prayer for me this weekend and definitely on Tuesday that everything goes well and that I don't get to anxious.

Love and Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment