Monday, May 18, 2009

Nerves and NO MORE Shakes!

Here I am the day before surgery and the nerves are really starting to get to me. I am so excited but getting really nervous. After all I hate needles and IVs and hospitals and well you get the idea. The hubby is home with me to day so hopefully he will keep me busy so I can keep my mind off of things. The good news about today is that I don't have to drink anymore of the dreaded shakes but the bad thing is the only things I can have today are broth, sugar free Popsicles and sugar free jello (the Popsicles and jello cannot be red or orange). So my day will consist of chicken broth, beef broth, green Popsicles and green jello. Now I know most people are saying that's the worst flavor of jello, but green/lime jello is my favorite. My husband says I am strange because you only eat green jello when you are in the hospital and they make you. So I guess I am a little strange cause I love green jello. Then at 4pm today I have to start drinking the magnesium citrate to clean everything out. I am definitely not looking forward to this. But it will be all worth it in the end. I need to run so we can go to the store and get some last minute things that I will need from the store so stay tuned tomorrow morning. Before we leave the house I will be posting some pics from the morning before surgery. Everyone please say a prayer for me tonight and definitely tomorrow. Blessings to all. -----Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment