Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Farewell to Food Tour 09.......

This is the clever yet crazy name my husband has given to the last week. Because you see I have been having my favorite foods for the last several days as my final farewell to the "bad foods". So on this journey I have had, pizza, cheese burger, fries, fettuccine alfredo, chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with cream gravy, lots of Mexican food including enchiladas and fajitas and others that seemed to have escaped my mind. Tomorrow will be the last supper at La Finca Mexican! YUM - I can't wait. I will however say that the old tummy will be glad when I get off this binge because everyday it has hurt since it has been so long 7 months since I ate food like this. But oh well I figured one last time. I am starting to get nervous but not about the surgery (yet) more about drinking my meals for 12 days before surgery. I don't even like shakes and this is all I can have for 12 days.....this shall be interesting to say the least. So please pray that I can make it thru the next 2 weeks until surgery day on 5/19 which by the way is exactly 2 weeks from today! I am hoping this weekend to get some photos loaded on the blog as my "before" pics and the hubby will be taking pics the morning before surgery and then at every Dr appt so everyone can see the progress but mainly for me so I can really see what is happening. Until next time.....Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment