Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Behind Schedule

So the weight managment center got back to me and it seems all of my records will be sent this afternoon to Dr. Davis and they will have them first thing tomorrow. So I emailed that info to Tameki and asked if that meant that my files would go to the insurance company by the end of the week....remember they were suppose to be there today.....she replied and said she would do her very best and that I could email her on Friday to see where we were. She is so nice and so willing to help in anyway possible. I just love her! So we are still on the waiting wagon and it looks like we will be there thru the weekend and in to next week. I am not happy, but at least I see some progress now. What was I thinking not checking up on things and thinking that everyone would do their jobs....poor stupid me. :) Well I will update on Friday to let you know if it is finally at the insurance company. Until then enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment