Monday, April 13, 2009

Impatiently Waiting.....

Well its Monday and I am hoping and praying to have the final answer from the insurance company no later than Friday of this week. When I started this whole process 7 months ago and found out that insurance required a 6 month monitored diet with a nutritionalist, I was bummed and it seemed like forever until I would actually get to have surgery. Then Jan came, and I was over 1/2 way there and I thought wow that went by so fast, I can hardly believe it. I guess between holidays, birthdays, our anniversary and life in general, things have just flown by......until now. Now here I am a week after the final nutritionalist appt impatiently waiting the final approval. Every day has felt like an eternity since last Monday, however it has been all too busy. At work its year end and we have auditors here and at home its birthdays, anniversaries, get togethers, Easter and the March of Dimes walk so how can I possibly have time to worry about when I will get my approval? The truth is, thats all I can think about all day, all night no matter what I am doing or who I am with. Matter of fact, I am at work making this post because this is all I can think about......

Well let me stop obsessing for a few moments anyways and take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Easter.....a little late, but better late than never. Also let me take a moment to ask you to make a small donation even as small as $5 to the March of Dimes, as I know times are hard right now. See my link on the right had side. My husband and I are walking in honor of some dear friends beautiful babies, Ellie Grace who is a happy growing 2 year old and her precious little brother, Bennett David who fought for life for 6 months and 1 day. These beautiful twins were born very prematurely. The research the March of Dimes does will hopefully one day ensure that all babies are born healthy and that no family ever has to endure what people like the Kahl family and all the others out there have had to endure.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who finds it in their heart to make a donation to the March of Dimes.

Until next time......when I will hopefully have my final approval and a surgery date....God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment