Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Having trouble WAITING!

Ok I just couldn't help it anymore......I had to email Tameki at Dr. Davis's office and see where we were in the whole process. I want to make sure that as of today everything has been sent or will be sent by end of day today to the insurance company. If it has then I should have my answer by Friday......If it hasn't.....I just might go crazy. I am litterally going crazy and its official now neither me nor my husband can sleep at night. I just can't seem to stop wondering, worrying and obsessing. I have this horrible fear that the insurance company denies me and then what do I do? STOP IT.....I know I have to think positive and put it in God's hands but that is so much easier said than done. You know its bad when the dogs wake up tired in the morning because you are not sleeping. So keep praying for approval and that I will have my date very very soon! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment