Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Newbie Blogger

Wow this is my first time blogging......I have been following blogs for almost a year now and finally decided its time to make my own. For those of you who happen to find my blog, bear with me until I get this all figured out.

GBS (Gastric Bypass Surgery) Update:
I just finished on Monday my last appointment of my 6 month supervised diet. By the end of this week all of my records should be sent to my Dr. and per Tameki at Dr. Davis's office, I should have a final answer from the insurance company by the end of next week. Everyone pray that the insurance company approves me for this surgery. My final weightloss for the 6 month supervised diet was ........37 lbs! I am so proud of myself. My husband did it with me and he lost 47 lbs. We are so excited. He actually had gastric bypass surgery 7 years ago and lost almost 300 lbs. He has gained some back but know why and what he did wrong. He is hopefully getting a small revision surgery and hopefully by the end of next week we will have his approval from the insurance company too.

So please pray for both of us and I will keep this updated with where we are in the process. We are expecting to have surgery by mid May.

Blessings to Everyone
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Amy! I am so happy for you both and glad that you feel some peace about the "light at the end of the tunnel!" You are always in my prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete