Friday, April 24, 2009

March for Babies...Relay for Life...no approval yet...oh my!

Well I don't have my approval yet and I am still impatiently waiting. But I have lots of good things happening this weekend so I am not going to dwell on this.

Also let me take a quick minute to wish my friend Angie and big Happy Birthday!

So tonight we are doing the Cancer Relay for Life and we will be walking from 10pm-11pm. My mother-in-law a cancer survior will be walking with all the surviors and we are all excited. Then on Sunday we will be doing the March of Dimes, March for Babies with our dear friends Brandon, Angie, little miss Ellie Grace and their angel Bennett. We are so excited to be able to join them and team Chunky Monkey this year. If you haven't already and are able please click on the link to the right of the blog to make a donation to the March for Babies. They are all no matter how small so greatly appreciated.

Until next week when I will hopefully have my approval and a surgery date.....

No comments:

Post a Comment