Friday, April 17, 2009

Mad....Frustrated....Irritated....

And so it contines. As my luck would have it the weight management group still does not have my records to Dr. Davis's office. I am so angry I could just spit nails. I have been on the phone all day and no one can seem to tell me what happened with my files. Let me tell you come Monday I better have some answers.

So here it is Friday the day I thought I would have my final approval and all I have is a headache and sore throat from arguing with incompetent people.

Here's hoping the weekend is better and hopefully by the end of the week next week I will have an answer.

On to a good note, Sunday is my in-laws 57th Wedding Anniversary! So Sunday is day of celebration after church.

Until next week.....
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment