Monday, April 27, 2009

It is really going to happen......

I can't believe it, I got an email this morning from the Dr's office and I just got my final approval from the insurance company. They approved and now my file has been turned over to the surgical team and in the next 5 days I should have my offical surgery date! I am over the moon, bouncing off the walls, smiling so hard my face hurts.......It actually feels real now and I know its really going to happen. So say a prayer that I get my surgery date by the end of the week. That would be the best start to a weekend! We are still working on getting all of Chris's files together and should have that in the next few days so we should have his final aproval next week.

Now let me take a minute to say we had a wonderful weekend! On Friday night flood and all we had a fabulous time and the Relay for Life. We walked 4 miles and had lots of fun even dripping wet. On Sat we visited with our friends Angie & Brandon and played with the beautiful Ellie Grace. It was great fun. Then yesterday was the 5 mile walk for the March of Dimes March for Babies. What a wonderful time we had. It was great seeing everyone and meeting people that Angie has told me about so many times and that I have seen their blogs. It was great and the pizza and pasta afterwards was great! Thanks again to everyone who donated to this worthy cause. Team Chunky Monkey raised over $6000 and we are all so very proud. We thought about you all day yesterday precious Bennett and you are truely a hero to all of us! We love and miss you little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment