Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doing great!

Well things are progressing very well. I am feeling better and better every day. I have been walking everyday and I am not having any issues. I am so happy for that and I thank God for helping this process to go so well. Chris is on his farewell to food tour 09 since he is out of town. If he was here with me he would have to for go that since that is just not fair to do in front of me. I am still not feeling any hunger or signs of hunger which is the the absolute weirdest thing in the world to me. I tried on some of my clothes this weekend and many of them are already too big. Due to the one still sore incision when I go back to work next week or go anywhere for that matter I won't be able to wear anything with a waist band for at least a few more weeks. So that leaves me with dresses, but thats ok I have a few summer dresses that I can wear to work with a little caplet and I got some new black sandals this weekend because mine are about to break. Other than that things in my world have been rather boring which is just fine with me. Usually there is so much drama that you can't keep up with it all so for now I am thankful to be bored. Until next time blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment