Friday, June 5, 2009

Last day at home...

Well today is my last day at home before I go back to work on Monday. I have to say I am ready to get back to work after being home for 3 weeks. Chris is on his way home now....yea! It has been a long boring week being home by myself for a whole week and still not being able to do much. Chris has finished up his farewell to food tour while he was out of town and this weekend he has to start his liquid diet (5 protien shakes) a day. He is on the count down to surgery day. I am feeling great still don't have tons of energy but its getting better everyday. I haven't weighed myself since I went to the Dr last week but I am sure I will give in soon and weigh again before I go back to the Dr in 2 weeks. I bought a couple dresses yesterday because I still can't stand anything around my waist because the one incision is still sore and what I bought is already a size smaller. How crazy is that I lost a size in 2 weeks! Insane but I love it!

Until next time....blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment