Monday, June 8, 2009

First Day Back to Work





Above are some pics from Sunday before we left to go to a graduation party. As of Friday I had lost 23 lbs in 18 days! And a grand total from the beginning in Sept 2008 of 62 lbs! I can hardly believe that this is really happening. I went back to work today for the first time and it was good. I was glad to be out of the house but I did miss my four legged babies at home and they were really sad when mommy left this morning. The day went well but I am very very tired and although I am tired and worn out I can't sleep cause the hubby is gone again. Today he started the dreaded shake diet to prepare for surgery next Wed. He is getting very excited and so am I. It will be nice to be on the same diet at the same time so we aren't fixing 2 different sets of food. Believe it or not I am still not feeling any hunger at all. This is just the most bizarre thing. I am having some cravings for foods but not because I am hungry because I want to taste something different for a change. But I am holding my own and sticking to the rules Dr Davis gave me. I didn't come all this way to mess things up. Its just a mind over matter thing right now and I am not going to let my mind win on this one! Well I am off to try and get a little sleep before I go back to work tomorrow. But real quick I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers during surgery and afterwards. It was greatly appreciated. Until next time....Blessings to you All!






2 comments:

  1. This is my second attempt at the same comment...
    You look ADORABLE in that dress! If I would stop letting my mind win I would be in much better shape. However, Hot Dog station does sound REALLY yummy right now...and it's only 9:15 am! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you and so excited to see you on this journey. That dress is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete