Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF!

I am so glad its Friday. I know its my first week back to work but it has been a long one. I have made it all day everyday but I am really tired at the end of the day. Each day gets a little better. Well we will spend this weekend getting everything in order for the hubby's surgery on Wednesday. We have lots of odds and ends to get done at the house and hopefully we will have time to go to his parents and chill in the pool for a little while. I could really use that as well as some sun on these glow in the dark legs I have right now. The hubby is starting to get nervous about next week and I told him he should be pro at this afterall he did it 8 years ago and just 3 weeks ago with me. But I understand anytime you are about to have surgery or a procedure you get nervous. I go back to the Dr for my next follow-up on Thursday after Chris's surgery on Wednesday. So I will do my best to update the blog by Thursday with news on Chris and me both. Until next time everyone have a wonderful summer weekend and blessings to all!

One last thing, please say a special prayer for our friends Angie, Brandon, Ellie and their angel Bennett this weekend, since it is going to be an extra hard weekend in their world. We love you guys and if you need anything you know where to find us.

Blessings to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment