Monday, June 15, 2009

Two days to go.....

Well its only 2 days until Chris's surgery. He is scheduled for 9am Wednesday morning. So if you have an extra moment on Wednesday morning say a prayer for him. I will update with his progress as soon as I have a moment. He is getting very excited and extremely nervous. He hasn't been sleeping well either. Tomorrow he will be on a clear liquid diet and at 4pm he has the drink the magnesium citrate like I did. Yuck! Oh well it will be well worth it in the end. I go back to the Dr on Thursday so I will have info then and I will try to post pics of the 2 of us before Wednesday morning. Until tomorrow......blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend,
    Sorry we have been such terrible neighbors and friends lately...you know we never have a dull moment in this house! I have been and will continue to think about Chris. It is so beautiful to sit on the side and watch the miracles of God's Work unfold for you two...you both deserve such greatness!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete