Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sugery was a success

Well he got out of surgery about 30 min ago. He was in for right at 2 hours and everything went well. The Dr said that he removed a portion of the stomach just like expected and that he did not run into any problems so he didn't have to do any of the other things we discussed. He will be in recovery for about 2 hours then they will send us up to a room. His next step will be to walk this evening then he goes first thing in the morning for the upper GI to make sure everything is open and that there aren't any leaks.

We took pictures this morning before we left but I didn't have time to upload them. I will continue updating as things happen but I won't be able to load pictures until we get back home because I left my cord at home.

Keep praying and blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment