Friday, June 19, 2009

Impatiently waiting.....

We have been sitting here in the hospital all morning waiting for Dr. Davis to get here and release him to go home. Chris is sitting here all showered and dressed in his own clothes. Hopefully he gets here very soon. He is doing excellent. Walking and moving around just fine. Lucky him, he doesn't have the incision pain that I had.

My appt went very well yesterday. Dr Davis called me a perfect patient. The only issue I am having is constipation. I know I know I know too much information. But I want to document everything we are feeling and going thru. At any rate, I told him I had taken Colace for 4 days and still nothing and it had been about 13 days. He said until my body gets adjusted that I need to take Metamucil everyday. So when we get home today I have to go to the store. So since my last appt I lost 11 lbs! That's a grand total of 65 lbs lost. Dr Davis kept looking at the pic they took of me at my first appt and just smiling and saying that I can't believe its you, your face looks completely different. All the nurses kept complementing me on how well I looked. It really felt good. My family sees the weight loss but I can't seem to see it myself so when someone says something it makes me feel like a million bucks. I go back to the Dr in 6 weeks.

I will update later this evening once we get home and get settled. I will download the pics I took of Chris and the front side and back pic he took of me before I went to my Dr appt yesterday.

Blessing to all!

1 comment: